Customized and efficient tissue removal for intrauterine polyps and fibroids
Now there's a fast, convenient way to remove intrauterine pathology - with two powerful systems that work as one. MyoSure Hysteroscopic Tissue Removal System and Aquilex Fluid Control System offer you a fully integrated solution, making it simple to quickly remove polyps and fibroids while maintaining uterine form and function.
- No energy – retain uterine form and function
- Tissue cutting and removal in a single step
- Specimen integrity – preserve histology with mechanical mechanism of action
- Simple set-up and operating technique
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures with one system
- Simultaneous tissue cutting and suction to maintain a clear view.
- Normal saline and short procedures minimize risk of fluid overload
- Side cutting window provides more control for removal of targeted pathology
- Efficient and visual confirmation of targeted pathology removal
- Use with most fluid management systems or optimize performance with the Aquilex fluid control system
- Maintain efficient workflow and minimize disruption
- Built-in storage on Aquilex stand for MyoSure control unit