For patients suffering from symptoms of intrauterine pathology, including abnormal uterine bleeding, the MyoSure tissue removal procedure may be the appropriate choice for them. Here are several key questions you can ask your patients to quickly determine if MyoSure is, in fact, the best option to treat their fibroids or polyps.
• Are you looking to have a procedure that doesn't limit your ability to have children in the future?
• Do you want relief from your symptoms without the risks of having a major surgical procedure?
• Are you tired of the hassles of medical treatments, especially pills?
• Are you concerned about the long-term use of hormones?
• If you could lighten or eliminate your periods altogether, do you think your life would improve?
• Would you like to learn about a simple minimally invasive procedure that can get you back to living your life in just a couple of days?
It's important to let your patients know that the MyoSure tissue removal procedure isn't right for everyone. It is not appropriate for patients who are or may be pregnant, have a pelvic infection or cervical malignancies or have been previously diagnosed with endometrial cancer.
*Please consult the instructions for use for complete indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
Patient Education Tools
In addition to bringing you best-in-class technology and support, Hologic has developed an online Patient Outreach Toolkit at www.gynmarketing.com, which provides you with ready-to-print and downloadable materials to help streamline your patient outreach and education initiatives.
The GYN Patient Outreach Toolkit includes:
Print & Radio Advertising Scripts
Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing Tools
Guides to Measure Success
Referring Physician Outreach Letters
Please visit www.gynmarketing.com to begin your outreach initiatives.