Clear visualization: The MyoSure system provides a wide view of the uterine cavity and direct visualization of the tissue. So you can easily see the anatomy and guide the procedure from start to finish.
Removes and resects tissue: While the stainless steel blade resects the unwanted tissue, it simultaneously removes it from the uterine cavity using suction, providing a clear field of view. The device is connected to a vacuum source which continuously aspirates resected tissue through the outer tube.
Limited depth of tissue resection: The side-facing cutting window is designed to limit the depth of tissue resection, minimizing the risk of perforation.
Preserves specimen integrity, preserves uterine function: Resection is done mechanically—no RF energy is used. Uterine function is preserved, and collected specimens remain intact.
One system, many procedures: With one system, you can treat patients with a wide range of intrauterine pathologies, including polyps, fibroids and retained products of conception.
Versatile: The MyoSure tissue removal system can be used for a wide range of procedures.
Flexible: The system can also be customized with the right device for the tissue type and size.
- MyoSure REACH: Designed to access hard-to-reach polyps or fibroids up to 3 cm, including pathology in the upper third of the uterine cavity.
- MyoSure LITE: Designed to remove 3 cm polyp ≤ 2 minutes; also can be used for directed biopsy.
- MyoSure Classic: Designed to remove polyps and small 3 cm fibroids ≤ 10 minutes.
- MyoSure XL: Designed to remove large fibroids, up to 5 cm ≤ 15 minutes.
Important Safety Information:
The MyoSure hysteroscopic tissue removal system is intended for hysteroscopic intrauterine procedures by trained gynecologists to resect and remove tissue including submucous myomas and endometrial polyps. It is not appropriate for patients who are or may be pregnant, or are exhibiting pelvic infection, cervical malignancies or previously diagnosed endometrial cancer.
Indications for Use:
The MyoSure hysteroscopic tissue removal system is intended for intrauterine use by trained gynecologists to hysteroscopically resect and remove tissue such as: submucous myomas, endometrial polyps and retained products of conception.
Contraindications for Use:
The MyoSure hysteroscopic tissue removal system should not be used with pregnant patients or patients exhibiting pelvic infection, cervical malignancies, or previously diagnosed uterine cancer.
Please refer to the instructions for use for more information.
1. Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing. (2012)
2. Rubino R, Lukes A. Twelve-Month Outcomes for Patients Undergoing Hysteroscopic Morcellation of Uterine Polyps and Myomas in an Office or Ambulatory Surgical Center. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (2015) 22, 285–290.