The Aquilex™ Fluid Control System: Hysteroscopy Simplified
The Aquilex fluid control system is the only fluid management system designed to optimize the MyoSure® procedure.
Designed to optimize high aspiration procedures such as the MyoSure device, the Aquilex system features the highest performance of any fluid management system on the market, putting you in control of your procedure with:
- One integrated system with a fluid pump capable of 800ml/min inflow.
- Two integrated vacuum pumps (1 for the underbuttock drape and scope outflow, 1 for MyoSure) capable of producing up to 500mmHg of suction.
- Automatic lumen calibration to optimize intrauterine pressure for consistent distention and visualization with any diameter scope.
With the Aquilex fluid control system, you can feel confident in your deficit readings due to:
- A simple, easy-to-set-up user interface.
- A non-weight based inflow volume measurement system that eliminates the risk of inaccurate deficit readings caused by sensitivity to movements such as bag changes or accidental bumps.
- The ability to add or remove bags without pausing the system.
- A system pause function that stops both inflow and suction pumps and locks the fluid deficit reading when a canister change is necessary - no more unintended deficit readings.
Once connected and powered on, the Aquilex system is set up in three simple steps:
The high-performance Aquilex Fluid Control System is designed to minimize procedure time by rapidly achieving and holding constant distention independent of hysteroscope diameter, leading to reduced length of anesthesia and a lower risk of intravasation, while providing optimal visualization to the surgeon.